- mobile112 - Designed by Flemming Ast and Bill Bostock
Flemming has severe dyslexia, but despite this, rose to the top of the mobile phone industry in Denmark, and was regional CEO for Nokia before retiring to write a book (using mobile112). Bill Bostock has over 30 years experience in the computer industry and has a proven track record developing mobile applications, starting with the award winning IconSpeak in 2000.
- Messages Speaks incoming SMS Text Messages. Reply by SMS, email or phone. (mobile phone & internet connection required)
- Editor Lets you type in anything and say it immediately. You can even translate and speak your text into other languages (internet connection required)
- Phrases Lets you speak phrases that have been created previously and stored under category headings and assigned memorable icons, and in multiple supported languages. Send them as SMS or e-mails.
- Scan and Speak Lets you photograph any text (document/sign/menu etc.) and convert it to readable and spoken text using the power of ABBYYtm Optical Character Recognition.
- Help and Talking Browser Talking browser reads the help out loud. Can also be used to read aloud any web page.